We enjoyed telling our Thrive at Work wellbeing story to a Make UK HR Inform: Wellbeing webinar.
Great feedback from over 300 delegates to presentations on creating a healthier, more productive workforce.
The need to retain skills and talent has never been more prominent. A priority for today's skilled worker is for their employer to look after the 'whole person', their wellbeing and personal circumstances.
Whereas traditionally, physical health had always been the priority within the workplace and the workforce was treated as a homogenous group.
This online event will provide unique insight into today's ways of working with the rise of flexible working demands and the need to provide holistic wellbeing support. This session will hear from a HR & Employment Law expert, Wellbeing expert, Mental Health expert and a business sharing their experience of successfully implementing changes to support their staff with flexibility and wellbeing.
- Richard Holmes, Director of Wellbeing at Westfield Health
- Sharon Broughton, Make UK HR & Employment Law Expert
- Polling for Audience Feedback and Industry Insight
- Phil Calcutt from A&M EDM sharing experience of implementing THRIVE, an action plan to drive better mental health and wellbeing.
- Peter Thorpe, Make UK Health, Safety and Sustainability Expert