We had a visit today from Sandwell Council’s Public Health team who are working with businesses to control the Covid-19 spike in Sandwell.
They asked us questions about the measures we’d taken to make our factories Covid safe.
They confirmed we had implemented safe working measures, warning us to be on guard against complacency and standards of hygiene and distancing slipping.
Our message to all staff:
- Your behaviour outside work comes into A&M, so apply Covid safety at all times
- Keep up frequent Hand washing & distancing
- If you have to work closely with someone on a task, then both wear a mask for the duration, there are stocks at both sites
- Respect one way routes and barriers
- If you live with someone or come into contact with someone who has the virus you must self-isolate for the required period of up to fourteen days
- Of most importance, if you have any symptoms – persistent cough, fever, change in taste or smell – DO NOT COME INTO WORK.
- Stay home and get a test, you can only return to work after a negative test.