A&M Director Melvin Wingfield outlined how A&M innovate to a Innovation West Midlands event at the EEF Tech Hub in Aston.
A&M Director Melvin Wingfield outlined how A&M innovate at an Innovation Alliance for the West Midlands event at the EEF Tech Hub in Aston.
The breakfast event on 3rd May was on the theme of ‘Continuous innovation to keep long-term business thriving’. A&M presented along with Salts Healthcare, who certainly meet the description long- term as
they have been a family business since 1701.
Melvin explained A&M like many SMEs innovate using the following approach:
- Applying engineering principles to EDM & CNC technology to offer precision solution
- Continuous investment in machinery, equipment and the skills of the workforce
- R&D to develop capabilities
- Fostering relationships with business support organisations such as EEF, Chamber of Commerce and Black Country LEP and media.
- An entrepreneurial fast flexible response to making the most of opportunities that arise.